Friday, April 25, 2008

NFL Draft

A brief interlude to discuss Saturday's draft and how it looks for my (and some of the rest of your) beloved Miami Dolphins...

As a number of you know I was pushing for the Dolphins to pass on the top pick and allow themselves to slide down to a point where they could get better value than what was really available at the number one spot this year. That being said, I do applaud the phins for going out and actually getting the guy signed sealed and delivered before the draft started.

I still think they could have done better passing since they probably could have had Jake Long at number 3,4, or 5, however, at least it didn't cost as much as it would have under the last few regimes.

Expect the phins to be active through the draft and trades, I expect them to pickup a QB to push John Beck who did not impress me as having any of the tools to be a long term solution.

No comments: